We’re a Christian book group based at St Augustine’s but open to anyone. We read a range of Christian books including biographies, testimony and books about current topics and try to include a ‘classic’ in our list.
We meet every 2 months in our homes (1st Friday of the month), each taking a turn, sometimes have a meal together depending on the host. We really enjoy discussing the books, whether we’ve enjoyed them or not and the discussion is usually very lively.
Forthcoming dates and books:
- 7th February – God of Surprises by Gerard Hughes
- 3rd April – The Greatest Secret by Krish Kandiah
- 3rd June – 10 Women of the Bible by Max Lucardo
- 7th August – God Knows What I’m Doing Here by Sheila Leech
- 2nd October – It’s OK not to be OK by Sheila Walsh
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.